To ensure following of the relevant rules and regulations of the country and improvement in the level of discussion for the purpose of achieving the desired goals, the Ministry of Education has set this terms and conditions for the e-Participation within its available e- Participation tools.
Terms and Conditions states that Participants must:
- Not to violate the teachings, rules of Islam, national, society customs and norms.
- Follow the relevant rules and regulations of the country.
- Adhere to etiquette of dialogue and discussion and refrain from slander, defamation and backbiting, racism and discrimination against any race, sect, tribe or gender.
- Be objective, clear, summarized, and be relevant to the topic of discussion.
- Respect other participants' viewpoints, and use the appropriate words, and expression while communicating.
- Use the formal style and grammatically correct Arabic as long as possible.
- Be precise and careful when quoting from the Noble Al Quran and the Sayings of Prophet Mohammed (Prophetic Hadith), and mention the source of the quote whether from Noble Al Quran or authentic Books of Hadith.
- Not to violate the copyrights and the rights, rules and regulations of intellectual property, and mention the sources, and references of the quote.
- Not to publish personal or contact information of any person or any entity, such as names, contact numbers, addresses for marketing purposes.
- Not to misuse or abuse the service of e-Participation of the Ministry of Education in any way that may affect its functioning, security, speed, or stability, or in any way that may prevent other people from using it.