Social networks are like websites, offers introductory services, links and searches about other participants having same interests and goals. In present times, people use social networking services to make new friendships, because now the opportunities of making new friendships traditionally are few. Networks and friendships differ between seriousness and absurdity, depending on the nature of the linkages among its members.
Social networks offers many services like:
- Live chatting
- Personal messages
- Sharing files and photos
- Saving of favorite pages and their access, and access to them from any place
, are the most famous social networking platforms. Ministry of Education has opened accounts in these social networking sites to communicate with its clients using clients’ preferred ways.
Ministry felt necessity of using YouTube because its popularity among the internet users. Therefore, it established a ministry's channel on YouTube
to use it as a source of material and services tailor-made for this mean. ex: As a user guidance for its e-Services, and as a video bulletin of different ministry activities.
Here are some features and advantages of using social networking channels of the ministry:
- Visitors of ministry's e-Portal can send topics, news, articles to their friends on twitter. They can retweet whatever updates they receive.
- Subscribers of Ministry of Education facebook page and ministry followers on twitter can get latest news of Ministry and Education without visiting ministry's e-Portal.
- Subscribers of Ministry of Education facebook page can comment on ministry news and take part in it. Even though these services are present in ministry's e-Portal, ministry facebook page subscription gives opportunity to its subscribers to share their comments and inputs with their facebook friends.
- Ministry facebook page subscribers can take part in discussion and forums of ministry's facebook page. This will promote ministry facebook page discussions among their facebook friends and would be instrumental in bringing more participants.
Use of social networking services of Ministry of Education is subject to ministry's e-Participation Policy
and participation at these channels is subject to Terms and Conditions
of e-participation of the ministry.