Licensing and Accreditation

Request to get Initial License

This type of licenses are given after initial study of applicant organization, initial license is for two years, during this period authority should begin completion of the other procedures. 


Request to get General Accreditation License

This type of licenses are given after the initial license and after the approval to all the buildings and facilities and capacity of facility (lecture halls, laboratory library, faculty members offices and offices of others similar in rank and managers, extra-curricular activities and sports etc.).

The committee responsible for approval of buildings takes into account the application of the applicant of license for the license for all the requirements and controls, as per the rule five of the executing rules for the community colleges.

After receiving the initial license institution have two years to implement what is required for general accreditation, and has maximum four years to implement what is required by general accreditation from the date of initial license, or license stands null and void, and in any circumstance not be renewed.


Request to get Special Accreditation License

This type of license is given, after the general accreditation, and after getting approval of academic affairs on study plan, faculty members of private university and colleges, for this applicant institution have to submit list of faculty members and all the employees about official papers and copy of work contracts and it have to be approved by board of trustees of general dept. of private higher education.


Request to get Final License

This license is given after assuring that the institution has all the required licenses and has submitted all the required financial guarantees, and to get final approval for HE the Minister and this license is like go ahead for the institution to start educational operations.


Renewal of Final License

It is possible for university/college to renew final license and add any specialization or degree after getting the previous final license, institution in the field of private higher education can renew their expired pre-obtained university/college license, for this there are some conditions and regulations which are considered at the time of application to get service.

قيم هذا الموضوع
Rate this topic
  • 5/3 2 تصويت
    شكرا لك
    Rate this topic

    5/26/2019 3:08 PM
    Newsletter Subscription
    Refresh verification codeHear verification code
    Refresh verification codeHear verification code
    الموقع الجغرافي
    المعايير المعتمدة في بناء البوابة
    Standards Applied in the Portal Creation
    هذا الموقع يدعم متصفحات
    Supported Browsers
    أفضل أبعاد للتصفح 1024 * 768
    Screen Resolution 768*1024 for Best Viewing Experience
    • W3C2
    • W3C3
    • W3C4
    • W3C5
    للشكاوي والبلاغات يرجى التواصل على 19996
    24 ساعة طوال أيام الأسبوع
    للدعم الفني يرجى التواصل على 88888
    وقت الاستجابة فوري
    Ministry of Education call center 19996
    For Technical Support Please Call 88888
    Most Visited